UC Master Gardeners of Santa Barbara County
We're here to help with your home gardening questions!
What people say...
About our Garden Talks in 2021:
- "As a newer gardener, this was so helpful! Thank you!!!" - Alexandra G.
- "Your classes are always helpful to me. Thank you for this and other useful presentations." –Anonymous
- "Excellent! Lots of information." -Anonymous.
- "Thank you for info on native plants, how to check for type of soil, and the online resources!" - Anonymous
- "Very good coverage of the topic presented in a way that could engage with every level of attendee, from complete beginner to seasoned composter."-Anonymous
- "I have learned very much from this and other talks by Master Gardeners and think it is an important resource for the community." - Anonymous
Watch Us Work
In March 2022, UC Master Gardeners doled out free "Advice to Grow By", seeds, and cuttings at the 14th Annual Santa Barbara Community Seed Swap. They also shared information about Monarch butterflies for the Santa Monica Mountain Fund's "Monarch Day of Action."