2018 4-H Photography Competition Registration
Date: May 14, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Contact: John Trammell, email@example.com,909-844-1747
Sponsor: 4-H Youth Development Program
Location: UC Davis
2018 4-H Photography Competition
Part of the annual California 4-H State Field Day
Location: Hart Hall
8:00am - 9:30am Check-in for Photography Contest
10:30am - 2:00pm Photography Contest Judging
2:00pm - 4:00pm Gallery open for viewing
4:00pm Pick-up photographs and awards
Description: The California 4-H Photography Competition is designed to provide an opportunity for 4-H members (ages 9-19) to showcase their best photographs taken within the past 4-H year. There are no prior requirements to enter this state level competition.
The entries will be judged in the morning to early afternoon. After the judging is complete, the doors will be open to the public for viewing. Best of Show and Best of Division Awards for the photography contest will be displayed once the gallery is open for public viewing.
2018 Registration Details
Register now at: https://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=24018
- You must register online by 11:59pm on May 14, 2018 in order to participate.
- Limit of 2 photographs per person may be entered.
- If you would like to share your photo on the 4-H State website and social media pages, upload your photographs with your registration. Note that digital uploads will not be judged - you must bring your photograph to State Field Day on June 2.
- Participants do not have to be a member of the photography project in order to participate.
- The member does not have to be present at the contest to participate.
- Division I: Junior (age 9-10)
- Division II: Intermediate (age 11-13)
- Division III: Senior (ages 14-19)
For more information, please see the State 4-H Photography Competition event page.